WCC’s highly trained, IICRC certified technicians remove mold and restore homes and commercial properties throughout Northeast Wyoming.
Mold is a common fungus found nearly everywhere, both inside and outside your home.
To become a health hazard, mold spores require moisture in the air or surface to multiply and thrive. In Wyoming, indoor water leaks and water infiltration are the leading cause of mold growth.
While most people think you can just kill mold, the truth is dead mold can have the same health effects as live mold. Only trained professionals should attempt to remove mold.
If mold is not removed properly you risk it returning or spreading throughout your home or facility. WCC Restoration is committed to using the best containment and removal practices in the industry to keep your family safe.
Whether your home has been damaged by fire, water, or mold WCC Restoration is ready and equipped to respond quickly to begin the restoration process.
The response was quick and friendly service. Job was very professionally handled and completed.
Arrived on time. Very professional and answered my many questions. Wasted no time and completed the job so the restoration could be started. Thank you so much WCC.
When my parents septic tank backed up into their laundry room, I called in a panic. They were there within 20 minutes assessing the damage. Thank God it wasn’t horribly bad but they had it cleaned up within no time. Not only was it cleaned up quickly, Chad spent time visiting with my parents. I really hope I never need this kind of clean up again but if I do they will be the first I call!!!
Excellent job cleaning up the water problem. WCC Restoration did a fabulous job & were extremely responsive. They had a true sense of urgency. The owner Chad Sheehan was out to Sundance within a couple of hours starting the cleanup. Thanks to WCC for their wonderful work.